Friday, January 05, 2007

 

Info: The Year of Future Spey

Just a quick reminder that we are already in 2007, and thus all future Future Spey epochs can be counted upwards from here.

por ejemplo:

Expected date of Future Spey's first steps: 2008
Expected date of Future Spey's first day in an educational instution: 2012
Expected date of Future Spey's first chance to stop going to an educational institution: 2025
If he is anything like his father, expected date of Future Spey's actual last day at an educational institution: 2034
Future Spey's Sesquicentennial Anniverary: 2157

I threw that last one in there because Future Spey's granfather is convinced life expectancy will double within the next couple generations.

Anyway, you get the idea. Baby names are up next, I promise!

Comments:
From my old roommate, Brian:

That was excellent reading, and you can tell Andrew I said so. Geeky commentary, with excellent geeky commentary on the geeky commentary by elder Speys.

"I will alert my descendants," indeed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?