Friday, January 26, 2007

 

News: Future Spey is 2/3 fully named

While we all seem to agree that Future Spey will be known as 'Spey' eschewing any given name or cognomen, it seems his parents still intend to complete the societal ritual of assigning 2 more superfluous names to their child.

I wasn't able to pry the actual name from either John or Wendy but I can tell you with absolute certainty that a middle name HAS been picked out. The first name appears to still be undecided. Not the earth shattering news you were looking, eh? Sorry for the build up but its been a slow week and minor scoops will have to do for now.

And because we haven't had a picture in a while, below is the aforementioned baby book John and Wendy received from me for X-Mas. This is probably tacky to reveal but one of the stores in the mall I managed went out of business and I was able snag the book before the repo men could. I'm sure Future Spey will appreciate my resourcefulness.

OK - I can't seem to get the picutre to upload. I'll work on that. In the meantime imagine a 3 ring binder covered in a pink cusion with a green ribbon around it. That's pretty much it.

HAH! Did it! Hey, who rules? Spey rules.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?