Wednesday, January 03, 2007

 

Report: Holidays and Housekeeping

So the holidays came and went and I've nothing much to report on the Future Spey front. I did get a gift for the Future Spey Makers but on acount of my lassitude and their logistics, I have not yet delivered it to them. I'm not sure if it even qualifies it as a xmas present anymore but in any event, it's time to break the suspense.

John and Wendy, I got you a baby book. It's actully rather nice and I hope you don't have one yet. And if you don't, I hope you're planning on using one. No big whoop either way. but yeah - I have your Future Spey Baby Book.

And apologies to all for the derth of new posts. Now that the holiday season is over (MLK Day notwithstanding) I'll have more time to post. In the meantime we picked up fellow last-Spey-standing, Cousin Tyler, of the frehly branched Vegas Speys as a reader. Welkomen Ty. The Vegas Speys... I've got to say Tyler, it has a nice ring to it. You might be on to something. And you comments about the gastronomic nightmare 225 Speys would cause is dead on. As Hans and Franz used to say - Yah it would cause a flabbalanche! Haha, man those guys were great. Why don't we have a Great Uncle Franz?

and in some more boring housekeeping issues, for some really dumb reason I kinda accidentially deleted my gmail address, so please send stuff to my hotmail address (same beginning, it just ends in @hotmail.com) if you've got anything to add. And this blog is now run by Spey3 instead of just AndrewSpey. And I can't make any changes to the blog settings, just make new posts. Yeah, it was as retarded as it sounds. In any event, it shouldn't change your experience much as a reader.

Now more news from North Carolina - the freshly minted OC Speys (that's for Orange County, NC, where they Live) report that already there is substantial "buzz" in the community about a Future Spey in dixie, but alas, still nothing of any substance. Lauren also requested a Celebrity portmanteau like Brangelina or TomKat. So far Mauren or Latt is what we're working with. Honestly tho, Lauren, when you share the same last name it makes it tough. Especially when Spey was a pretty easy name to mix with another name. Just add SP to the front and your done. For instance, it is documented that Mr and Mrs Spey of Tokoma were once known as Spwendy. You could have been Spauren. Or Spersbergen. Now I'm afraid youre just Spey. Sorry.

But anyway, like I said, after the holidays and a little technical difficulties were cleared up we're now ready to start blogging again in earnest (like Grampa!) Whats up next? Well, we're only one mester or so away so why not LET GREAT FUTURE SPEY BABY NAME DEBATE... BEGIN

Comments:
Good work losing your gmail account, thereby screwing up the blog. You're a champion.

Also, the Maryland Speys are Dr. Spey and Mrs. Spey, not Mr. and Mrs.
 
i didnt lose it. its not like i dont know where it went. i blew it up and good riddence i should say.

and i prefer Mrs Spey and Mrs Pey, so youre lucky you good what you did.

Spey3 > Spey1
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?