Friday, December 15, 2006

 

Pics: Matthew and Lauren's Wedding - North Carolina (click on the pictures to enlarge)

I started off with this one because i want to you closely at Matt's hair. notice how pink it looks? Well it's not hair dye, it's his scalp. You see, while Matthew was getting ready for the wedding Saturday morning, I went into his room to check on him. I found him in the bathroom surrounded by what was once his his hair. He looks up at me and says, "I think I made a boo boo." Matt got the clipper size mixed up when he was trimming his hair and ended up basically having to shave his head bald. On the day of his wedding. Nice lady that Lauren, and what tremendous patience. Anyway, I'll always remember that line as the classic Matthew wedding day moment. Good job, Matt.

Matt Signing the thank you card for the organist.

Dad being a dad out side the church. Grandma supervises.


The newlyweds at the alter.


Now we're finally talkin. Speys, and lots of food, at Maggiano's. looks like a perfect fit to me.


Speys feeding each other. Kimmie looks on as her sister is lost to the dark side forever.


New Speys cutting cake. Notice a theme developing?


New Speys toasting champies. I might as well add here that Johan, the pastor/minister/chruch guy did an excellent job at the ceremony. Spotting phonies involved in religion is about as easy as it gets and Johan earns top marks for coming off as completely sincere in everything he did. Can't imagine anyone doing a better job. Just more icing on the wedding cake for a superb weekend.

Now I get to cut the cake. I should also point out that this cake was designed to feed 48 guests. 12 people got thru 3/4 of it. Speys rule!


nice book nerd. i mean, here are john and wendy and future spey.


and thats future spey. i hope you'll still speak to me after this, wendy.


Comments:
Andrew
great pictures and humorous captions. insightful analysis of
the family. the speys in Ohio
demand more content.
Thanks for all your efforts
Laura and Greg
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?